Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Bands Reunited_The Runaways!!!

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I love VH1's 'Bands Reunited' series but they forgot to reunite The Runaways!
    There is a special 'Bands Reunited' message board over there were we can make suggestions so I hope you'll join us in suggesting what would most certainly be the best show of that series!
    The Runaways!!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Cherie Currie is all for it too, so please join us in suggesting this to those VH1 people!
    I was hoping we could get one extremely long thread going! Will you join us? Here is a direct link to the thread I started called
    The Runaways are a MUST!!!

    http://www.vh1.com/interact/boards/m...fset=0&index=0

    Good luck to all of us Runaways Fans!!!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus Danger

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ronray's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, please, VH-1. unlike a lot of the bands they get together, these girls went on to great things ... they must be reunited.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Wasted's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Someone started another Runaways thread!

    http://www.vh1.com/interact/boards/m...fset=0&index=0

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yes, I've seen a few other Runaways topics started. Too bad posting on a topic there doesn't top it.
    I still hope people will post on the one I started. It has grown pretty long now and may get the attention from the 'powers that be' because of it! I also included a quote from Cherie on my post were she said her fingers were crossed and that this may be the only way it ever could happen!
    It only takes a couple minutes to register over there so I hope a lot more Runaways fans will do so.
    I'm sure we'd all love to see this 'band reunited' so let's encourage them peeps to make it so!!!
    forums forums
    Gus

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Wasted's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Wasted's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  7. #7
    Inactive Member PunkRockIsNotDead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2004
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Originally posted by gus danger:
    I love VH1's 'Bands Reunited' series but they forgot to reunite The Runaways!
    There is a special 'Bands Reunited' message board over there were we can make suggestions so I hope you'll join us in suggesting what would most certainly be the best show of that series!
    The Runaways!!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Cherie Currie is all for it too, so please join us in suggesting this to those VH1 people!
    I was hoping we could get one extremely long thread going! Will you join us? Here is a direct link to the thread I started called
    The Runaways are a MUST!!!

    http://www.vh1.com/interact/boards/main.jhtml/bands_reunited/ViewThread?tID=499757& mID=2591958&offset=0&index=0

    Good luck to all of us Runaways Fans!!!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus Danger
    <font size="2" face="Arial,Helvetica">That was an excellent idea Gus. I hope it works.

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi P.R.I.N.D
    Credit where credit is due. Almarockstar first posted the idea on Cherie's message board and then Cherie said someone should suggest it to VH1!
    Several people suggested it before me. I just thought one long thread would be the way to go! The topics over there are not topped when replied to. Hence, the direct link came to mind!
    Nice to meet you BTW!
    forums forums
    Gus

  9. #9
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Ladies and gentlemen, it is my great pleasure to introduce to you, after 27 years apart, the ultimate 'band reunited' THE RUNAWAYS!!!!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Hey.....It's only a dream away folks! Can you imagine being there?!?!?
    In the case of Berlin they invited all of the fans from their message board to the show. I assume that policy would apply in the case of The Runaways too!
    I hope to see you all there when it happens!
    Until then, though, lets keep hope alive!!!
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Bohemian Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2003
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I am on it. I will be in the morning anyway.
    It would be one great reunion alright!
    Todd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •